Meet Leslie Bryant Denman
Author, Girls Empowerment Coach, Keynote Speaker, and Chief Tell-it-like-it-is Officer
Some call her Leslie, but to most she’s The Purpose Diva. She writes with passion, talks with excited inflection and lights up crowds with her bold, funny, tell-it-like-it-is testimony.
Leslie’s mission as both a powerful speaker and coach, and as a human being, simple: Help women and girls find purpose and prosperity living out what they were called to do.
A well-known expert on building no nonsense strategies around birthing big dreams, Leslie recently released her first book, “The Purpose Diva’s Guide to Dating: 7 Things Every Girl Should Know.”
Leslie has been:
- Recognized as one of the 50 Most Amazing Women on the Web by Stiletto Magazine.
- Honored as an Unsung Hero by Ebony Magazine at the Sisterspeak Luncheon sponsored by Pine-Sol
- Featured on Dream By Faith a local Dream By Faith is a half-hour, weekly, Christian Television Talk Show for Women with host Sherry Bronson
- Interviewed 90.9 KCBI Radio Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Featured on Time Warner Cable Community Connection which appears on CNN Headline News.
A former teen mom and breast cancer survivor, Leslie infuses audiences with possibility as she shares her own personal testimony on how she channeled faith to overcome significant adversity and become a thriving entrepreneur, purpose driven woman and parent.
As part of her transformation, Leslie founded Girls Living Life on Purpose, Inc., through which she mentors and inspires teen girls and young women, following their progress as they grow into adulthood.
Leslie is a Certified Life Purpose Coach and gets so much joy in empowering girls and women live in and on purpose.
Her ideal audience includes entrepreneurs, girl groups, women‘s group, conferences, workshops, and retreats.
Book Leslie for your next event!